Cold burgers and nuggets are a problem of the past but wasting your leftover is not a good decision. If you don’t want to waste your fast food then you must be looking for can you reheat McDonald’s burgers and nuggets?
So, the answer is yes. You can reheat the McDonald’s burgers and nuggets with little or no change in the delicious taste. In this guide, you will find out the best ways to reheat the McDonald’s burgers and Nuggets and the different tips to reheat different varieties of burgers.
Is McDonald’s Popular for its Burgers?
McDonald’s is the most popular fast-food brand that has established over 40,000 restaurants worldwide. This great achievement has become true because of all the effort in enhancing the taste and customer services.
No doubt McDonald’s is very popular for its burgers.
You can choose a chicken burger, beef burger, fish burger, or pork burger. Not only these, but they’re also a lot of varieties in the chicken, beef, fish, and pork burgers including Big Mac, Hamburger, Quarter pounder with cheese, Double quarter pounder with cheese, Quarter pounder with cheese deluxe, Cheeseburger and Double cheeseburger.
Can You Reheat McDonald’s Burger?
Fresh burgers are great but sometimes the trouble starts when you order your favorite burger but it is not as warm as expected. Sometimes food becomes cold when you are stuck in traffic or when the delivery guy takes too long.
Sometimes you don’t finish your food in one sitting and you put it in the fridge. So what should you do in these conditions?
Can you reheat the McDonald’s burgers? Yes, definitely you can reheat the McDonald’s burger but how you should reheat it depends upon the condition, and how cold it is.
How to Reheat the McDonald’s Burger?
Here we will mention how you can reheat your favorite burger without spoiling its taste. Here you will find the best ways to reheat your McDonald’s fast food. So let’s get started!
Suppose you ordered the Big Mac, which is most popular among all the McDonald’s burgers, but if it is not warmed enough or you didn’t finish it in one sitting.
Now, how you will reheat it? There are a few ways to reheat the burgers. You can reheat them in the microwave, toaster, or oven. Let’s discuss each method step-by-step.
Reheating in the Oven
This is the ideal method to reheat your burgers. If you have an oven in your kitchen then converting your cold burger or leftovers into a fresh burger is 2-3 min away.
Here I have explained the procedure step-by-step.
- If you have put your burger in fridge then put it out and place it for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Now lined the tray with grease-proof paper and take your burger apart and place the bun and the patty on the tray.
- Now covered the parts of the burger with aluminum foil and heat them for almost 7 mins.
- If it is not get hot according to your choice then you can also heat it for 30 sec or more.
- Now put it out from the oven and rebuild your bun and patty with salad and enjoy the hot and fresh burger.
- Don’t put the burger as a whole.
- Don’t heat the salad.
Reheating in the Microwave
- Remove the toppings of the burger.
- Wrap the burger in the wrapper or you can also use aluminum foil.
- Set the power button from medium to high.
- Place it in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Now turn over the burger and again heat for 1 minute.
- Now place the toppings back and enjoy your fresh burger.
In the case of Mac, don’t eat the burger as a whole. In this case, reheat the bun separately by wrapping it and placing it in a microwave oven for 10-20 seconds.
Reheating the Cheese Burger
- If your cheese burger is not warm enough so you would like to reheat the cheese slice on the patty of your burger as well.
- Separate the bun and reheat your patty for approximately 25 seconds. This takes short time because less part of the burger is reheated.
How to Reheat Chicken Nuggets?
When nuggets get cold they become chewy and don’t taste so good. So there are some ways that you can use to reheat the chicken nuggets.
Reheating in the Microwave
This is the easiest way to reheat the McDonald’s chicken nuggets. Follow the step-by-step guide to get sizzling, hot, and fresh nuggets.
First, open the box or remove the wrapper of nuggets.
- Place almost 6-8 nuggets on the microwave plate without stacking them.
- Set the microwave from medium to high.
- Turn on the microwave oven and heat the nuggets for 2-3 minutes.
- If you want to make the hot nuggets crispy then you place the nuggets in the toaster oven and cook for almost 2 minutes.
Heating nuggets for too long will make the nuggets hard, so heat the nuggets for the appropriate time.
Reheating the Nuggets in Toaster Oven
You can also use your toaster oven to get nuggets with a crispy crust.
- Set the toaster oven for broil function and warm up it.
- Put the baking sheet on the wire rack.
- Place 6-8 nuggets on the wire rack lined with a baking sheet. Make ensure the nuggets don’t touch each other.
- Turn on the toaster oven and heat for 2 minutes.
- Now turn over the nuggets and again heat the nuggets for 2 minutes.
- Your delicious hot and fresh nuggets are ready to serve them.
Reheating in the Air Fryer
This is quite easy to reheat the chicken nuggets in the air fryer.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Place the cold nuggets inside it and make sure you lined the nuggets in the single layer.
- Cook the nuggets for 2-3 minutes until the crispy crust is regained.
- Now you can serve these crispy nuggets in your favorite way.
The thing that you should know
- When you put your burger in the fridge this will last for 3-4 days. After this period, don’t reheat the burger just throw it in the trash.
- McDonald’s burgers can be stored in the freezer for up to 4 months. So you can store your favorite burger in the freezer to increase the shelf life.
- Before reheating your McDonald’s fast food smell or taste it. If it smells rancid and tastes strange then waste it.
- Only use microwave-safe dishes to reheat McDonald fast food items.
- Use an oven mitt or dishcloth to avoid burns.
- If your burger is in silver paper then don’t put it in the microwave oven because it will catch the fire.
In short, McDonald’s is well-known for fast food restaurants and the burgers of McDonald’s are the most popular worldwide. In this guide, you will get the answer to your query which is, Can You Reheat McDonald’s Burger and Nuggets?
And you will also find the best ways to reheat the burgers and nuggets if you have read the guide thoroughly. These reheating tips will stop you to waste your leftover and cold fast food items.