Ginger oil has been popularly used in traditional medicines in various parts of the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia for as long as we can remember.
It is mainly extracted via distillation and includes antioxidants that minimize the roughness of your skin and benefit your skin overall.
Moreover, ginger oil has even come across as an excellent remedy for minimizing pain and swelling and losing weight, thanks to its anti-inflammatory constituents.
Of course, everybody loves to lose weight every now and then, especially if there’s a product that claims it is that simple to become slimmer.
One such renowned ginger oil the majority of people have often come up with during their search that claims to help with weight loss is the Belly Drainage Ginger Oil.
However, is this product legit or yet another scam, and does Belly Drainage Ginger Oil really work to lose belly fat? Let’s find out.
Belly Drainage Ginger Oil: Does it Really Work?
Ginger oil is something that’s been in use for several years now. The Belly Drainage Ginger Oil has drawn the attention of several people on the internet with its promise to help you achieve a slimmer and toned body and an enhanced skin tone.
The majority of people deem it to be a genuine product. However, should you believe anything and everything you come across on the internet?
Several online sites and social media posts have been promoting the topical use of ginger oil for losing weight and making your body slimmer via “belly drainage.”
However, according to medical experts, there isn’t any scientific or practical evidence to back the claims made by the product, and advertising such kinds of quick fixes can easily distract people from putting in real efforts to lose weight.
Another similar claim can be seen on Facebook here, which featured a video displaying the before vs. after footage of people who used this particular product.
Yet another post on Instagram claims that applying this ginger oil to your belly button would encourage quick fat burning and gets rid of cellulite cell 10 times more effective than when it is just applied to the skin.
Belly Drainage Ginger Oil promises “an effect of physical transport with no credible mechanism,” which seems too good to be true.
The natural lymphatic essential oil consists of pure ginger extracts. It primarily claims to be a tummy-slimming oil and promises to offer many other health benefits.
The Belly Drainage Ginger Oil works by targeting and burning off the fat off your belly swiftly and efficiently.
The product claims that users can reduce inches off their waistline and see the difference for themselves by using this exotic blend of tummy-slimming essential oil.
Moreover, it claims to tighten your skin and promote a healthy metabolism to speed up the entire fat-burning process to achieve a slim, trim, toned, and overall well-defined figure. However, all these claims are not verified or assisted by any randomized clinical legal proceedings.
Moreover, according to William Dietz, co-chair of the Lancet Commission on Obesity and the director and professor of the George Washington University Center for wellness and prevention, delivery via the navel is not likely to have any universal impact.
A researcher on weight gain/obesity and professor at the Pennington Biomedical Research Center at LSU, Donna Ryan, also states that there is nothing in methodical literature to back the claim that this oil can get rid of subcutaneous fat or cellulite.
Another researcher and professor at the Pennington Center, Steven Heymsfield, agrees that even though you will come across several publications and an array of false claims regarding ginger oil and weight loss, none of them actually hold any truth in it.
In fact, the safest and most effective way to lose weight is to maintain your recommended activity levels and maintain a healthy eating lifestyle.
In addition, the people behind these “quick fix” categories of products will always try to exploit desperate people suffering from obesity, who have already tried multiple ways and remedies to lose weight.
Is Belly Drainage Ginger Oil Scam or Legit?
Apparently, according to the website, the Belly Drainage Ginger oil is best for everybody, meaning anyone (including pregnant women) can use it, and there won’t be any allergic reactions. It claims to comprise an ultra-fast fat-burning formula that is explicitly designed to exclude cellulite cells.
However, you must always first look for the list of ingredients and analyze them, the portals, and the vendors before buying the product. Quite evidently, you must learn about the product’s legitimacy before using it to understand if it is worth using.
Checking out its legitimacy will help you prevent falling prey to unnecessary scams and make the right decision.
The same is the case with Belly Drainage Ginger Oil. Here are some things that can help you decide for yourself if this is a legit product that actually offers what it claims to do or a scam.
- Belly Drainage Ginger Oil is an essential oil that can be found on several websites and social media platforms online. Several manufacturers and brands are marketing this product across different channels.
- FDA doesn’t approve this essential oil, and it is certainly not a treatment for any chronic illnesses.
- You will find very few Belly Drainage Ginger Oil Reviews online. On Amazon, three customers have given this product a 5-star rating. Others have praised it for helping with inflammation in the body. However, there’s no scientific evidence regarding it from the matter above. Besides that, there are just some comments and queries and one video review.
- The negative reviews show that this product doesn’t improve lymphatic drainage. Regardless of using 3 bottles, the oil didn’t show any effects of tummy slimming. Moreover, Belly Drainage Ginger Oil is only 10 ml in quantity, which is quite less. It also leaves behind a very potent smell.
- As there are multiple vendors selling ginger oil, you must take caution to thoroughly evaluate the product before purchasing it. Belly Drainage Ginger Oil, which claims to be a tummy-slimming oil, is manufactured by TYGHBN.
Does Ginger Oil Have Any Other Benefits?
Ginger essential oil is often nicknamed the “The Oil of Empowerment.” It gives off a feeling of confidence that’s known to inspire people.
While there is still no surety as to whether Belly Drainage Ginger Oil helps you lose belly fat and make your body slimmer, ginger oil has a couple of other benefits.
- When used in aromatherapy, it is warming and stimulating. It boosts concentration levels and mitigates feelings of lethargy, stress, fatigue, sadness, agitation, anxiety, and dizziness.
- When used for hair, it contributes to scalp health and cleanliness. It enhances the growth and health of your hair by stimulating and improving scalp circulation.
- When used topically, it inhibits signs of aging and skin damage, soothes redness, restores radiance and color to a dull complexion, and eliminates bacteria.
- When used as a medicine, it aids in eliminating toxins, eases bowel and stomach discomfort, improves digestion, clears the respiratory tract, enhances appetite, minimizes inflammation, and soothes pain.
We know now that there is very little information about TYGHBN, the brand behind Belly Drainage Ginger Oil. Hence, the brand and its product can be a potential scam and makes false claims regarding offering such benefits.
Besides, there is no proof regarding the effectiveness of ginger applied to the skin to lose belly fat, nor is there any evidence to back its safety of use.
Finally, it’s crucial to do your own research and a thorough analysis of the product uses and ingredients, vendors, and the platform you’re buying it from.
If you do consider buying the Belly Drainage Ginger Oil, you must ensure to get it from a legit and reputable source to prevent encountering unnecessary frauds.